Contact Info / Websites
I no longer spend most of my time here on the website like usual even when my online status indicates so :(
I do not animate too often as well but I create some drafts whenever I find an opportunity.
Hopefully this year would be my last in College, if it's a success. Otherwise I have to take the 2nd summer exams which align themselves ironically with the calendar (make your guesses I can't tell you why) :(
I'm done with both the student and shitizen life too. I can't take this shit any longer, it's killing my creative skills day after another. Sadly I have to wait!
I have an annual project this year too. I have to create an application that schedules working sessions for teachers. It's not really a big project if we think of it. I got its basic idea in mind but still none yet on how to start working because I've dedicated 2014 to Flash animation and the best part for procrastination. My old programming knowledge is washed out :/
During my YouTube dedicated procrastination (cauz I've got many procrastination genres), I stumbled upon some good tutorials. I'm following some of them for the moment.
2014 wasn't a total fail as well, here's why:
- We made some good collabs here on NG
- I met (virtually and anonymously) great talents and learned about different cultures and mentalities.
- I didn't fail the year at college even though I played my 2nd chance
- I got to watch some old animes and movies that I missed
- I improved my art & animation to a good level
- I got a basic idea of musical production and practiced for a good while
- I'm still among the living :D
My life is still a big mess. I really do not know what to do for the moment, better get stuff quickly organized!
Oh btw, stay tuned for this year's Sketch Collab, it should come out soon :D
I would like to thank everyone for their moral support during last year. It really helped me in some ways and I enjoyed talking and listening to all of you guys :)
I also wish you a creative happy new year and I'm sorry if this was a boring read. I can't help it ;^D